O&G will direct and pursue bids as per the client’s needs for one well or a project. Records of the bids will be kept on file and made available to the client at any time. O&G will strive to get the client best pricing without sacrificing quality using its experience and network of people.
Our procurement consulting services include the following:
- Participate in identification of vendors by researching jo history. Create vendors list. Obtain the procurement plan, client approved vendor list and required manpower for the process at the start of the project.
- Prepare project scope specific terms.
- Issue request for RFP to vendors to procure services in compliance with the procurement procedures. Solicit bids from vendors; coordinate to clarify pre-bid queries from bidders.
- Evaluate the bids and conclude all terms & conditions with the vendors. Arrange response from vendors for the technical queries. Arrange bid clarifications meetings.
- Prepare bid tabs and perform pricing analysis, recommend contract awards that result in best value procurement.
- Provide periodic feedback to the vendors on their performance in formal bid openings. Communicate what went wrong with an unsuccessful bidder and encourage for future bidding.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with vendors and monitor vendor performance after completion of the project with reference to quality, schedule, deliverables, service and performance.
Oil and Gas Administration
O&G; will look after coding and invoicing for its clients. Ensuring cost review has been done vs bid. O&G; administration will look after invoicing, licensing, end of well submissions and liaising with governing bodies.