Our construction management professionals focus on providing leading practices for project management, construction techniques, subcontractor management, health & safety, quality assurance and quality control, and other issues affecting construction projects.
Our construction consulting services include the following:
- Coordinate pre and post site reviews
- Coordinate survey and acquisition process for the client
- Ensure safe and successful execution of construction activities at site
- Provide detailed AFE proposals
- Participates in Project Management Team
- Serves as day-to-day interface with construction contractor/ labourers/landowners during the execution phase, providing a focus on safety, quality, cost and schedule.
- Provides safety monitoring, address quality issues/progress
- Ensure compliance with specification, procedures and plans.
- Monitors workforce productivity/progress relative to schedule
- Monitors environmental compliance, as required
- Interfaces with contractor for field level changes, (e.g., scope, costs etc.)
- Verifies post-site arrival of procured equipment and engineering equipment
- Serves as liaison with Site Manager, landowner and Area Lead on barriers/emerging issues
- Coordinate all clean-up of well-sites